- What data do we collect?
- How do we collect your data?
- How will we use your data?
- How do we store your data?
- How do we transfer your data?
- What's our legal basis?
- Is there a profiling process for your data that has legal consequences or similarly significantly affects it?
- What are your data protection rights?
- How to contact us
- How to contact the appropriate authorities
1. What data do we collect?
Our Company collects the following data:
• name surname, address, email, phone number, IP address, browser information, shopping information
2. How do we collect your data?
Our company collects your data directly in the following processes:
personal data is collected through the form, website and call center.
3. How will we use your data?
personal data are collected for the purposes of request and complaint management and customer relationship management.
4. How we store your data?
Our company will keep personal data for the period required by the above-mentioned processing purposes. In addition, in case of any dispute that may arise, our Company will be able to store your personal data, limited to the purpose of making the necessary defenses within the scope of the dispute, and for the period of limitation specified in accordance with the relevant legislation.
5. How do we transfer your data?
- We work with Lacivert Bilişim for the technical process of website systems.
- In legal disputes, your personal data is shared with authorized institutions and organizations.
6. What's our legal basis?
Your personal data is collected within the scope of your legal or business relationship with our Company, in accordance with the relevant legislation or with your consent or for the establishment or performance of a contract or on the basis of legitimate interests.
7. How do we store your data?
- personal data are not processed unlawfully,
- personal data are not accessed illegally and
- undertakes to take the necessary technical and administrative measures to ensure the appropriate level of security in order to ensure the protection of personal data and to carry out the necessary audits.
In case of linking to other applications through our website, our Company does not bear any responsibility for the privacy policies and contents of the applications.
8. Is there a profiling process for your data that has legal consequences or similarly significantly affects it?
Profiling is not done with your collected data.
9. What are your data protection rights?
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
The right to access – You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
The right to rectification – You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
The right to erasure – You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
The right to data portability – You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at our email:
Or write to us: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our Company may amend the provisions of this Text at any time by publishing it. The provisions that our company amends take effect on the date of publication.
11. How to contact us?
Email us at: email@example.com
Or write to us at: Organize Sanayi Bölgesi 45030 Manisa, Turkey